George R. Braswell owner of Command Technology, Inc. in Curtis Bay MD is a SLIME BALL!
George R. Braswell is UNETHICAL & completely LACKS INTEGRITY! He USES, ABUSES & MANIPULATES people, situations & agreements for his "OWN SICK PERSONAL" gain.
If you are SMART you will take your business elsewhere & have NOTHING to do with him like his OWN FAMILY! That should speak for itself!
He is a CLASSIC PATHELOGICAL LIAR and has FINALLY GOTTEN CAUGHT! He and his company also manufactures "killing cages" that brutally decapitates living animals without any compassion and all for a buck!
A TRUE SNAKE! Don't let him slither his way into your business or LIFE. If you do, you will terribly REGRET IT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Opened a fresh pack and the first cigarette I pulled out had a piece of wood or maybe some sort of cardboard in it. I removed it and then went..."
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."
- "I consigned with this business and had a good experience. I signed a contract from the beginning agreeing to receive 50% of the sale price which I knew that after..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."