George Braswell is a horrible man.He cheats companies out of quality product.
He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there, I hear it all. He works right under Braswell and tells me of how this man picks up prostitutes and uses cocaine with company money. He cheats ALL of his inspections and has employees forging work related documents regarding the quality of the parts being made.
He hires anyone who can breath and has a criminal background.. even a child pornographer who is registered as a sex offender! The parts that are being produced by this company will kill the people using them.
This company needs to be destroyed by Osha and better business bureau.The Govt needs to step in and close this place down before our good men and women are killed by the faulty parts that are used in military and commercial business and also in space travel.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "I went in for a fade to pompadour today. The lady who cut it kinked a quarter sized hole in the side. Horribly uneven clipping on the other side. NEVER..."