Command Technology -

I agree with these posts!George Braswell and his crew are the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative people I've ever met.

They will LIE their *** off to make a sale and call it a "manufacturing sales technique"! Their so called techniques are no doubt unethical business practices! Then they will go out and celebrate how they got over on their clients. That's just disgusting!

It's plain and simple. Don't do business with these losers! Find a company that is HONEST and ethical.

These jerks really aren't.I can't stress enough to find another company to do business with rather than these very conniving people!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 16 Yes 16 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 05 #1169220 Vallejo, California

I have news for you people. NOBODY in manufacturing EVER wear a gold tie and a shiny shirt. If you run into this chances are you are dealing with a baptist minister, a used car salesman or a politician. Manifacturing is a blue collar job that cannot afford sparkly clothes. Use common sense.

1 0 Reply

Jun 05 #1169221 Vallejo, California

0 0 Reply

Oct 21, 2014 #887900 Hanover, Maryland

Lucy Tate Boyd who is a sales rep in Command Technology is the worst uneducated person you can ever imagine.
I asked her to specify and identify parts and all what she emailed me is to take her out to dinner. She never answeed any of my product specs.

1 0 Reply
professional man

Jul 11, 2014 #839205

I would not recommend George Braswell at all. One word. Unprofessional!

2 0 Reply
no longer a command customer

Oct 13, 2013 #728766

We should have read these reviews before contracting this company! Not pleased at all with them all around. :sigh

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Command Technology. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Command Technology.
Filing a new complaint about