Command Technology, Inc. in Curtis Bay, MD. Worst in machining biz there is!
"This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business.
They would give him welded parts that went to planes, missiles, satellites, etc... These parts were for big companies like GE, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, NGC, and ULA. My husband used to say that if they couldn't weld it, George would make them GLUE it and then have him machine it off.
Someone really should shut them down or alert the companies they do this to that there stuff is no good and is going to fall apart and kill someone."
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Employee Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "I was employed by big motoring world around summer last year, I have to be honest the prospects looked pretty good with the offer containing a good wage an a..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."