Command Technology, Inc. in Curtis Bay, MD. Worst in machining biz there is!
"This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business.
They would give him welded parts that went to planes, missiles, satellites, etc... These parts were for big companies like GE, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, NGC, and ULA. My husband used to say that if they couldn't weld it, George would make them GLUE it and then have him machine it off.
Someone really should shut them down or alert the companies they do this to that there stuff is no good and is going to fall apart and kill someone."
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Employee Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Date of Incident - Multiple Days ( During May 2015) Client Number - +1.617.933.5480 TransTutors started a paid campaign to get questions. We participated in the program and was assured by the..."
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."