"This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business.

They would give him welded parts that went to planes, missiles, satellites, etc... These parts were for big companies like GE, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, NGC, and ULA. My husband used to say that if they couldn't weld it, George would make them GLUE it and then have him machine it off.

Someone really should shut them down or alert the companies they do this to that there stuff is no good and is going to fall apart and kill someone."

review #626332

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss employee experience. Command Technology needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned employee experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Command Technology.

Had an Experience with Command Technology?

Comments

Ocean City, Maryland, United States #1250248

Couldn't agree more!They also use hardware that they don't have any certifications for and fudge the carts.

They use expired bonding supplies. They use material that doesn't even meet the speculations of the drawings. They add additional fees after they've already received the orders, just to try and make more money off the parts. It's just absolutely ridiculous.

I've worked at many machine shops and this is by far the worst!

Not to mention they got raided by the DOD.That's what needs to happen again!!

***!The screw and glue parts for better strength...

Sounds like sour grapes to me...Smh