"This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business.
They would give him welded parts that went to planes, missiles, satellites, etc... These parts were for big companies like GE, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, NGC, and ULA. My husband used to say that if they couldn't weld it, George would make them GLUE it and then have him machine it off.
Someone really should shut them down or alert the companies they do this to that there stuff is no good and is going to fall apart and kill someone."
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Employee Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- ""This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business. They would give..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."