George R. Braswell owner of Command Technology, Inc. in Curtis Bay MD is a SLIME BALL!
George R. Braswell is UNETHICAL & completely LACKS INTEGRITY! He USES, ABUSES & MANIPULATES people, situations & agreements for his "OWN SICK PERSONAL" gain.
If you are SMART you will take your business elsewhere & have NOTHING to do with him like his OWN FAMILY! That should speak for itself!
He is a CLASSIC PATHELOGICAL LIAR and has FINALLY GOTTEN CAUGHT! He and his company also manufactures "killing cages" that brutally decapitates living animals without any compassion and all for a buck!
A TRUE SNAKE! Don't let him slither his way into your business or LIFE. If you do, you will terribly REGRET IT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "I bought a U46E in 2011. I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max. After casual use, the front benzel..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "My husband bought me a purse from the Calvin Klein outlets in Hagerstown, Maryland and I've only had the purse 6 months and the straps are falling apart and customer..."
- "I order 2 dozen roses from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to my sister for her birthday .. They sent meca email saying they could not deliver the order..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..."
- "Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised..."
- "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..."