George R. Braswell owner of Command Technology, Inc. in Curtis Bay MD is a SLIME BALL!

Issue not resolved

George R. Braswell is UNETHICAL & completely LACKS INTEGRITY! He USES, ABUSES & MANIPULATES people, situations & agreements for his "OWN SICK PERSONAL" gain.

If you are SMART you will take your business elsewhere & have NOTHING to do with him like his OWN FAMILY! That should speak for itself!

He is a CLASSIC PATHELOGICAL LIAR and has FINALLY GOTTEN CAUGHT! He and his company also manufactures "killing cages" that brutally decapitates living animals without any compassion and all for a buck!

A TRUE SNAKE! Don't let him slither his way into your business or LIFE. If you do, you will terribly REGRET IT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

d5ba61d review #143770
60 Helpful? 17
Had the same issue5 Comments155 Report
Had an experience with Command Technology?  Submit review about this company
HONESTABE

Jun 29

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS POST! GEORGE BRASWELL HAS ABSOLUTELY NO INTEGRITY AND NO BUSINESS ETHICS WHAT SO EVER! A TRUE MANIPULATIVE, DEVIOUS LIAR SNAKE WHO IS NO DOUBT GREEDY TO THE BONE WITH NO CONSCIOUS! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY DEALING WITH HIM! HE WILL ONLY WASTE IT WITH ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER AND GO OUT AND CELEBRATE AFTER HE RIPS YOU OFF NEARLY TO THE POINT OF GOING UNDER!

13 0 Reply
Who

Mar 02

Who is RC at Digital Engineering? Never heard of such a company.

RC

Feb 26

We have had a long-term professional relationship with Command Tech and they have consistently delivered top-notch parts at competitive prices and in a timely manner. Last year we were onsite at their new facility and we able to tour their advanced shop. Everyone we’ve worked with has been very professional and helpful whenever we needed to issue a change order or to one expedited.
For nearly twelve years now Command Technology has constantly exceeded our expectations with both quality and cost advantages in addition to providing a true R&D advantages over traditional production paths. We look forward to continuing to partner with Command Technology as they add true value for our operations.
R.C.
Digital Engineering

WHO

Mar 02

I've never heard of R.C. at Digital Engineering. Do you have an address and professional website?

heu378

Feb 01

I agree with these posts! George Braswell is the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative person I've ever had agreements with.
He'd LIE so much to make a sale and call it a "manufacturing sales technique"! He and his team's so called techniques are no doubt unethical business practices! Then they will go out and celebrate how they got over on their clients. That's just disgusting!
It's plain and simple. Don't do business with these losers! Find a company that is HONEST and ethical.
These jerks really aren't.I can't stress enough to find another company to do business with rather than these very conniving people!

10 0 Reply
so trueeeeeeeeee

Feb 01

..OMG! Command Tech's customer service and delivery time was so unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst company ever! Their delays and poor communication wasted so much time and money for us. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND! Reply

9 0 Reply
Braswell is a bilker

Feb 01

George Braswell is the king at BILKING! He bilks his clients and the government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Such a crook! :( :( :( :( :(

8 0 Reply
000987

8 0 Reply

Jan 30

Sounds like a lot of sour grapes from women who didn't meet specs. Out of business? Post from 2009 have been saying this, it's 2014 and he's doing great! I work here and am happy with the job and the respect this man gives me. Grow up losers!

000987

Oct 28, 2013

OMG! Command Tech's customer service and delivery time was so unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( The worst company ever! Their delays and poor communication wasted so much time and money for us. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!

7 0 Reply
Braswell is s a bilker

Oct 21, 2013

7 0 Reply
no longer a command customer

Oct 13, 2013

We should have read these reviews before contracting this company! Not pleased at all with them all around. :sigh

7 1 Reply

Aug 20, 2013

I met George on a dating site recently. Went out with him. He was very pushy with me. Rude to our server and bragged all night. he ain't all that! what a turn off. :p :p :p :p :p :p

6 0 Reply
Braswell is a -hole!

Apr 01, 2013

The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man!He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people.

Do not trust any of them! There is no truth in anything they say. I can't even count just how many times these losers lied to us! Find a more reputable company.

One that has a GOOD reputation. Not a terrible one like Command Technology, Inc.! He does use and abuse people like the UNDER AGE intern girl who was only like 14 he LURED to *** with him!

he continues to LURE very young women and offer to PAY THEM FOR SEX!..This man is a disgusting douche bag!

6 0 Reply
site should be pissed ex appar

Mar 21, 2013 Baltimore, Maryland

haters gonna hate lolol you people are so weird sorry your relationship (?) with george didnt work out but geez get over it already you people need therapy lol envy really is a deadly sin folks, worry about yourselves.

0 1 Reply
 lol NOT a pissed ex!

Mar 23, 2013

I think there are enough numerous BAD reviews on here about George Braswell and his COMPANY'S POOR PERFORMANCE, LOUSY QUALITY, and BAD CONDUCT to base things on all ex girlfriends! Give me a break! I don't think any ex girlfriend would know how things are run and know anything about business relations at Command Tech. George and his employees can try to cover their *** all they want, but the TRUTH will prevail! :grin

doug

Dec 14, 2012

My company dealt with Lucy Mayhan Boyd Command Technology VP of Sales about some company orders a couple of years ago and had a terrible experience. She's very unprofessional, unethical and a b i a g e (cougar). I was on my mid 30s and she must be at least mid 50s, and she hit on me (yyucck!). For goodness sake, she can be my mother. We ended up contracting another machining company due to her imprudent, inapproriate approach or misconduct.

cp

Dec 14, 2012

Lucy from Command Tech paired me with George almost 8 years ago. We dated shortly - I found out Lucy and her daughter Britney was messing with him. Britney is a S L U T just like her mother Lucy She now has children from different men-beats me. My experience with them was very disgusting and disturbing. I knew Lucy Tate and her children for almost 10 years and all of them are full bloodied BROOKLYN S L U T S!!!

Not surprised!!!!

Dec 16, 2012

I dated George briefly. Now it's all making sense! I suspected something was up. Those women would USE and stay at his houses way too often. I'm convinced now he had a thing with Lucy "Mayhan" "Tate" Boyd AND her daughter! If Lucy's daughter's little girl isn't his, he sure treats her like she is! Something is def weird about it all! I caught her and George in lies so why wouldn't they lie about this as well?

5 0 Reply
George lures young girls!

Dec 26, 2012

Command Technology, Inc. is white trash, sex offenders, and drug addicts! It is TRUE! George Braswell hires the bottom of the barrel. He is a cheap jew, and prefers to pay his employess little to nothing and treats them like *** unless you're a YOUNG hot female he can use for sex! He bragged to me about how he " f ucks" all the *** that work for him! Far from ethical and classy. So GHETTO! I was not impressed with those people! Low lives and very dishonest people as well!

1-20 of 155 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.